How do I sign my business up for a merchant account?
Here are the steps to sign up for a merchant account, in order to offer Behalf as a payment option to your business customers:
1. Go to: https://app.behalf.com/users/signup/merchant
2. Click on Connect to QuickBooks or Sign up with email
3. Submit the required information and then click “REGISTER”
4. Verify your email by clicking the link sent to the email address you registered with
5. Once your email has been verified, fill out the additional business details required and click “CONTINUE”
6. Select your payment method and click “CONFIRM”
7. Read the terms and conditions and if you agree, click “SUBMIT”
**Note** If you already have a Behalf customer account, in order to sign up for a merchant account you will need to use a different email address than the one used for your customer account.
During sign-up, you’ll be presented with two options, for accepting payments and offering Behalf financing to your customers: ACH bank transfer or virtual card. We’ll also be able to help you install Behalf’s Payment widget on your website, if applicable.
If you offer your business customers online checkout, please also inquire about our eCommerce Solution.