Using a virtual card
How do I pay my merchant with the virtual card feature?
Simply create an order to a credit card-accepting business and we will generate a single-use, virtual card number for you to use at checkout. Since your virtual card number can only be used once, it’s the most secure way to pay.
• Your virtual card remains active for two weeks.
• Virtual cards are to be used exclusively with your requested merchant. Any use of your card at an alternative merchant or on an unsupported financial platform will not be accepted.
• In most cases, virtual cards are provided directly to you, the customer, to be used during the checkout process.
• You will get email instructions on how to use your virtual card, but your card will also be available under the “Payments” tab of your Behalf dashboard.
• In rare instances, your merchant will be provided a virtual card directly after your payment is approved.
• If all or part of the requested virtual card payment amount is unused, the unused amount will be credited back to your account.
WATCH THE DEMO VIDEO BELOW:
Demo is not available on mobile