The following terms and conditions govern electronic communications in connection with the relationship between Borrower, Owner, and Lender (the “Consent”). By clicking the “SUBMIT PAYMENT” button and submitting your application, you are confirming that you have agreed to the terms and conditions of the Consent. You agree that:
- We will not be obligated to provide any Communication to you in paper form unless you specifically request us to do so or we are required to do so.
- You may obtain a copy of any Communication by calling us at (877) 943-9962. We may, at our sole discretion, charge you a fee of $5 per non-electronic communication copy, or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is less. You also can withdraw your consent to ongoing electronic communications in the same manner, and ask that they be sent to you in paper or non-electronic form. If you choose to receive Communications in paper or non-electronic form, we may, at our sole discretion, elect to terminate the Loan Agreement and demand payment of the amount then due by the date of your withdrawal of Consent or by the expiration of any minimum term mandated by law, whichever is later.
- You agree to provide us with your current e-mail address for notices at the address or phone numbers indicated above. If your e-mail address changes, you must send us a notice of the new address by writing to us or sending us an e-mail, using secure messaging, at least five (5) days before the change.
- In order to receive electronic communications in connection with this transaction, you will need a working connection to the Internet. Your browser must support the Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) protocol, version 1.1 or higher. TLS provides a secure channel to send and receive data over the Internet. The current versions of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Android browsers support this feature. You will also need either a printer connected to your computer to print disclosures/notices or sufficient hard drive space available to save the information (e.g., 1 megabyte or more). You must have your own Internet service provider.
- We may amend (add to, delete or change) the terms of this Consent to electronic communication by providing you with advance notice in accordance with applicable law.
- You also consent to the use of electronic signatures as part of our transactions and relationship with you. You acknowledge that by electronically signing any document, you are legally binding yourself in the same manner as if you had signed the document in non-electronic form.
By clicking the “Agree” button on the referring page, you—on behalf of Borrower and in an individual capacity as Owner—are electronically signing this document and confirming that:
(1) your system meets the requirements set forth above;
(2) you agree to receive Communications electronically;
(3) you are able to receive emails send to the email address you have provided to us and to access and print or store information presented at this website; and
(4) you consent to having Communications transmitted to you via email to the email address you have provided to us, and to having that information communicated with any third party who has or obtains access to emails sent to that address;
(5) you agree that all communications of any kind delivered in an electronic manner, including but not limited to disclosures, agreements, statements, and notices will accepted as “written notice” for all purposes.
DEFINITIONS: This Consent is between the business seeking financing (the “Borrower”), the individual acting on behalf of the Borrower as principal shareholder, partner, member or other owner (the “Owner”) and FinWise Bank and its agents, servicers and any assignees (collectively “Lender”, “we,” “us,” or “our”). “You” and “your” mean the Borrower and Owner collectively.